Sabtu, 23 Agustus 2008

What is your website or blog name?

Did you call your friend with completely her/his name?
Yup…I guess you call just her / his with short name. So do I. It is also implementing in cyberspace, I am too lazy to typo a website with long name sometime it is too hard to remember. And I guess you so.

I strongly recommend if you have planned to build a website or blog your domain name should:

Easy to remember
Short
Catchy
And I possible try to place keywords in you domain name.

We can look some of the most popular websites out there (that I think you are already know and familiar with them) such as google.com yahoo.com lycos.com alexa.com ebay.com etc.
Their website names are easy to remember short and catchy while even their domain names have anything to do with what website about.

However presently it is getting difficult to find and register a short domain names. Since most of them are already taken by others. But in another hand beside a primer domain extension likes dot com you always have alternate option to buying other domain extension name such as dot net, dot org dot biz etc

Try to list your domain names plans as much as possible say it ten names. Please make sure that your domain name is available after you had domain names that you decided.

0 komentar: