Jumat, 05 September 2008

Once I visit your website.

Due to so many reason ,Often I as searchers can be impatient when surfing through sites in the Internet. So Once I visit your website your website loading should be faster. And I don’t want to wait too long otherwise I move to a different site easily where link attached from search engine result.

Once I visit your website or blog, I expected to look for something that’s relevant to my needs. If my eyes ended in a particular site through advertisements, then I would expect to see something related to that ad.

If I need some stuff and decide to buy thru online and once I go to a shopping cart.
I expected to find photos with high quality, a variety of applicable views and lastly, a concise and clear description and the important thing is costs.

If I need info I expected to find to locate a website content that is consistent with the keywords that I enter into search engine.

But sometimes I do not find what I need in a website or sometimes I have a hard time going around the site.

That’s my behavior during online and I guess you online behavior almost the same.

0 komentar: